Job Announcement: Digital Public Affairs Specialist
Randle Communications is seeking a Digital Public Affairs Specialist to join its award winning team. Responsibilities include: developing and executing digital strategy to support client objectives.
• Stakeholder mapping
• Support digital strategy development and audience segmentation
• Provide strategic insight on how best to leverage and incorporate various social media strategies and channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Research the latest technologies and online trends, providing guidance to internal staff and clients
• Understand and review monitoring reports and provide recommendations based on trends and analysis
• Candidates should have 2-3 years experience in public affairs/legislative process; previous social media experience at a PR or PA agency preferred
• Experience with social media monitoring and analytics tools
• Knowledge of the legislative process
• Demonstrated experience executing programs, preferably with multiple platform integration
• Experience in social media strategy across all platforms, including Google, Facebook and Twitter
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
• Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with clients and colleagues
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.